Behind the scenes video of some serious mountain moving action:
Roger Farkash, Chief Traingineer, designed this S Gauge Layout currently on the studio floor:
This residential layout will be installed next month in Colorado so although you won’t be able to experience it during our Fourth Annual Layout Festival, rest assured there will be several custom layouts to enjoy! October 3, 2015 is the date… find out more right here: http://www.trainworxfestival.com
Traindame aka Dorcie Farkash
2808 McGowan Street
Dallas, Texas 75203
P.S. Still room for *Train Vendors at our Festival – reserve YOUR 8′ table today! Call (877) 881-4997 or register online by clicking this link: VENDOR REGISTRATION
BNSF Train Layout: Design, Build, Install by T W TrainWorx
From the very beginning, when Roger Farkash received the call from BNSF to design, build, and install a train layout for the 2012 Berkshire Hathaway Shareholder’s Meeting, his creative energies cranked into high gear!
Design, fabricate and outfit a custom, 256 Square Foot, 8’ x 32’ castered table and train layout.
Some of the fun stuff:
- Mountain and elevated theme recognizable asCajonPass & TwoMedicineBridge.
- Remaining table surface divided into industrial sidings and city /small town elements depicting industries serviced by BNSF and/or associates with BH companies.
- Table Base: Eight 4’ x 8’ platforms mounted on steel wagons with 5’ casters.
- Table Top: Aprox. 50 buildings (both standard & custom)
- Video Billboards: Six 7” video billboards mounted and wired.
- Track: approximately 330 feet, switches, bumpers, trestles, bridges and railings.
- Trains: Six engines. Sixty various cars.
- Wiring: track and accessories in modular format for rapid assembly and dismantle.
- Controls: Transformers, wiring and relays with custom rack. Two Lionel Legacy control systems.
- Keep it under wraps until May 5, 2012 debut in Omaha,Nebraska (killer accomplishment for Traindame!)
- “This is a masterpiece!” – Warren Buffet, March 5th, 2012
Check it out…
PROCESS PICTURES – CLICK HERE!