Our exclusive custom crafted TrainWorx Wooden RailRoad Table!
Perfect for YOUR children and absolutely a tremendous treat for all grandchildren!!
- Table measures 36″ x 70″ with two bases for storage
- Table top can be stored separately
- Custom hand painted trees and scenery only found on a TrainWorx RR Table!
- Our fixed track layout is compatible with all Thomas/Brio/Chuggington style trains and vehicles
Wonderful table full of fun to have for the holidays and don’t forget…with the removable top you can store it under most twin size beds! Not sure who loves this feature more…grandparents or train dreaming kids 🙂
Order YOUR TrainWorx Wooden RR Table during our Holiday Cyber Shopping Celebration
and get a Colossal 15% discount off
$3499.00 retail price!
YOUR Holiday Cyber discounted price is $2,977.00. (Shipping not included)
Call NOW to order YOUR TrainWorx Wooden RR Table:
(877) 881- 4997
***Be one of the first 7 to place order by December 3, 2012 and get YOUR table by Christmas Eve!!!
***Added Bonuses for first 7 to place their order:
- Lionel Poster
- TrainWorx Ornament
- TrainWorx Layout Festival T-shirt
Ho Ho Ho…and just for our Texas residents – FREE delivery
by our TrainWorx Elves (within 50 mile radius of Dallas)
This is not just a one day Black Friday or Cyber Monday offer – no way!
Take YOUR Colossal 15% discount off
$3499.00 through January 1, 2013
Number to call NOW: (877) 881-4997
Traindame aka Dorcie Farkash
T W TrainWorx – Official Layout Builder for Lionel since 2001
BNSF Train Layout: Design, Build, Install by T W TrainWorx
From the very beginning, when Roger Farkash received the call from BNSF to design, build, and install a train layout for the 2012 Berkshire Hathaway Shareholder’s Meeting, his creative energies cranked into high gear!
Design, fabricate and outfit a custom, 256 Square Foot, 8’ x 32’ castered table and train layout.
Some of the fun stuff:
- Mountain and elevated theme recognizable asCajonPass & TwoMedicineBridge.
- Remaining table surface divided into industrial sidings and city /small town elements depicting industries serviced by BNSF and/or associates with BH companies.
- Table Base: Eight 4’ x 8’ platforms mounted on steel wagons with 5’ casters.
- Table Top: Aprox. 50 buildings (both standard & custom)
- Video Billboards: Six 7” video billboards mounted and wired.
- Track: approximately 330 feet, switches, bumpers, trestles, bridges and railings.
- Trains: Six engines. Sixty various cars.
- Wiring: track and accessories in modular format for rapid assembly and dismantle.
- Controls: Transformers, wiring and relays with custom rack. Two Lionel Legacy control systems.
- Keep it under wraps until May 5, 2012 debut in Omaha,Nebraska (killer accomplishment for Traindame!)
- “This is a masterpiece!” – Warren Buffet, March 5th, 2012
Check it out…
PROCESS PICTURES – CLICK HERE!
We’ve started our first train layout in our new digs and it’s really starting to take shape!!!! We had an excellent meeting today with the client and all systems are full speed ahead. Here’s a couple of pictures I took this afternoon. You will see the base on one side and the table top on the other. Roger even turned on the train and it made a full loop whistling all the way…
Roger Carp with Classic Toy Trains wrote a bang up article in the January 2012 Issue of Classic Toy Trains, actually – don’t take my word for it – check out the article for yourself and let me know what you like best about it! —> MAG-CTT-JAN12 <— It’s a great read and there are great pictures to go along with the article photographed by Carl Swanson.
Below are a series of shots taken on site while the Traingineer’s were installing Mr. Smith’s magnificent layout:
I’ve got just the link for YOU to actually OWN one of the 250 Limited Edition Chicago Union Stations (Prototype pictured on Mr. Smith’s layout) PURCHASE ONLINE NOW by CLICKING HERE:
Your Chicago Union Station