WEEK ENDING SEPTEMBER 28, 2018
Traingineers extremely focused and making tremendous progress on all fronts – so proud of our TDub Crew 🙂
Especially thankful of our newest Traingineers who are adjusting Traintastically to all the tasks at hand, especially Traintastic considering they have no “model train” backgrounds. Newest TW TrainWorx Traingineers are: Chuck McClelland and Ryan Gillam.
- Roger, Reagan, and Eugene had a successful installation into CANADA, installing our custom Polar Express Layout into our Traintastic customer’s 100 year old home! How about that for a first – TW TrainWorx is changing the WORLD one layout at a time 🙂
- Moving right along with our table top HO layout. This is a 4′ x 6′ table top that will be placed on our customer’s existing desk (very cool desk I may add) and their teenage son will be finishing the layout himself adding buildings, scenic touches, and whatever his imagination dreams up 🙂 We’ll be carving mountains soon!
- The Suspended RR is in place and Traingineer Garrett finished up the four bridges that will span the center section.
- Make A Wish Angel’s Family will be visiting 9/28/18 to see Roger’s train room design come to life.
- Something new to me, we added a submarine to the harbor area of a layout – of course, modification of the sub is necessary…
- Reagan is putting the finishing touches to an incredible layout extension for our dear customer in New Jersey and next month both Reagan and Roger with the help of our “On Call” Traingineer, Alex will be installing and attaching to existing layout.
- We’re preparing for Fall York where Reagan and Roy will be representing TW TrainWorx this year as the Dallas Traingineers are installing layouts all over the state of Texas. Reagan is going to be unveiling several new kits; New Haven Signal Tower, 3-Stall Engine She, and a Yard Office!
- Painting, mudding, weathering, and putting together several models for one of our Hill Country Residential layouts
Enjoy the photo fun!
TrainDame aka Dorcie Farkash
WEEK ENDING SEPTEMBER 7, 2018
**Wowzers – What a Week of Traingineers being INDUSTRIOUS on ALL FRONTS!!!**
Let me, just for grins list the Industriousness and then I’ll bombard you pictures – oh and this was a SHORT WEEK to boot!
- Dismantled the Polar Express Layout and readied for shipping to CANADA
- Started laying track for HO 4 x 6 Layout
- Started laying track for O Gauge Make A Wish Train Room
- Crazy Carving on another custom layout
- Carpentry work on end of 42′ custom layout
- Started on two custom models to be added on New Haven Layout:
- Soldiers and Sailor Monument
- Coaling Tower
- Modeling Bridges
- Construction and Modeling for Make A Wish Custom Bed
- Mike Reagan in our Concord Studio focused on finishing out a custom layout extension with several custom models and train repairs galore!
- Fulfilling orders for custom Empire State Building and Chrysler Building
- Traingineer George made a house call on Suspended RR we did for customer 5 years ago
- Chief Traingineer Roger and Traingineer George added people, telephone poles/wires, custom train display cases to a TWX layout in our customer’s attic train room
- Chief Traingineer met with another existing customer here in Dallas for a service call and request for more custom buildings
- A Frame braces to layout our custom Suspended O Gauge RR – started laying out roadbed, trestles and railings
WEEK ENDING AUGUST 17, 2018
**A lot of Traintastic Focus & Fun going on!**
Newbie Traingineer Chuck working on duplicating the Denver Union Station Sign